… and after a beautiful, sunny summer in Portland, I’m ready for this lovely season. I don’t think there is a better place to be in the fall, than Portland (and maybe Germany). There is a thick orange glow to the sun, the shadows are getting longer, the leaves turn into the most vibrant reds, oranges, and yellow, and it’s the season for pumpkins, squash, soups, stews, hot tea, and long walks in the forest park.
1. Upload as many Slow Cooker (Crock-Pot) recipes as you like to FastPaleo.com here from Midnight Sunday September 2 through 11:59pm Saturday September 8, 2012. Each upload is an entry, and the only requirements are that the recipes be paleo/primal and use a slow cooker.
2. Contest recipes will be posted on the FastPaleo.com website and Facebook page as they are uploaded, so the earlier you upload, the more chance you have for likes.
3. The uploaders of the FIVE RECIPES with the most TOTAL LIKES, on both the FastPaleo.com recipe pages, and the Facebook posts, will EACH WIN A CROCK-POT!!!
So the likes will be added from here on the website:
4. We want to encourage as many people as possible to upload recipes, so while you are encouraged to upload as many recipes as you like, each individual can only win at most one Crock-Pot. If one entrant has more than one entry in the top five of total likes, the entrant(s) with the next most total likes become eligible to win. I think this is fair and gives the most people a chance to upload and win
5. The FIVE WINNERS will be announced Monday September, 10!!!
6. Unfortunately, due to Crock-Pot’s shipping rules, the contest is LIMITED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY.
September 10th happens to be my birthday! What a great day to give away 5 CrockPots, eh?
So, get creative, folks. And again, if you’d like me to try a specific recipe during my one year challenge , please upload to FastPaleo, and contact me at ute at fastpaleo dot com to let me know about it. I will give those recipes priority!
And finally, want to participate in my challenge? Are you ready to hand over control over your food to me?
If you want to be part of this fun challenge, comment here or on my Facebook page, tell me for how long you’d like to participate (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or other amount), and we can have a dialog on what worked, what didn’t. I’ll keep track of everyone who would like to participate, and we’ll discuss our successes and failures once a week. 🙂 Come on now, you know you want to!